Havana in an American classic
Havana in an american classic
the best way to discover an amazing city
Group size: 1 - 4 people (per car)
panoramic drive around Havana
USD $60 /PER HOUR /PER CAR
USD $55 /PER HOUR /PER CAR
(2 - 3 HOURS)
USD $50 /PER HOUR /PER CAR
(4 hours or more)
Cruise Havana in a convertible American classic and discover the highlights in the capital of the country. Besides the driver (and the car, obviously), you will be escorted by one of our guides. Discover iconic bars, historic fortresses, unique art galleries and just any other interesting spot of the city, there are endless possibilities. Just let us know what side of Havana you would like to meet and we’ll take you there in your American Classic. Depending on the duration of the tour and your preferences, you will visit different places that define the character of Cuba; your tour should look like this:
- 1 hour: Discover New Havana. Some of the highlights of the tour include the Revolution Square, the American Embassy, Havana’s University, the Hotel Nacional, the Malecon, etc.
- 2 hours: Besides New Havana, have a look at Old Havana and the nearby Center Havana. Some of the main spots we’ll see include the Callejon the Hamel, the National Capitol, the Paseo del Prado, San Francis of Assisi’s Square, the Plaza de Armas, etc.
- 3 hours: Besides New and Old Havana, we’ll adventure into western Havana and discover Fusterlandia, and discover Fusterland, a huge tilework masterpiece built by local artist Jose Fuster. With influences of Gaudí and Picasso, Fuster’s work is something you shouldn’t miss while in Havana.
- 4 or more hours: Besides all of the previous, you can add other places according to your preferences. We would recommend you to have a look at the fortresses in the other side of the bay, you could even make a stop for lunch around there. Another option is to spend some time at the Hotel Nacional and sip a mojito whilst enjoying one of the most romantic views of Havana.
It’s up to you to set a start point.
This tour is available everyday. Please, keep in mind we need some preparation for this tour, so we won’t take any booking that is made less than 24 hours before the starting time for the tour.
You can set your on finish point (as long as it is inside Havana)
- Bilingual tour guide for the duration of the tour.
We’ll be driving around the city in a classic convertible car.
- Tips and gratuities
How this tour supports the Cuban People:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
Interested in booking either this or any of our tours?
WHY BOOK WITH US
REAL CUBA EXPERTS
All of our answers and advice come from experience, not a search engine. The fact that we are a locally based company gives us the kind of access to knowledge no one else has. We know Cuba inside out.
Enjoy your holiday in your own way. We design itineraries around your interests, time and budget. Let us build your perfect trip from scratch or customize one of our itineraries.
VALUE FOR MONEY
No middleman. Being based in Cuba allows us to provide services or buy directly from the country’s best suppliers. This assures quality and grants us huge discounts – savings that we’re delighted to pass on to our clients.
Highly Recommended: 100% of our Clients Rate us as "Good" or "Excellent"
We are committed to making your tour in Cuba as amazing as possible. We have amassed many fantastic reviews over the years, with clients citing our expertise, attention to detail and professionalism as reasons for their high ratings. Don’t just take our word for it, see what our clients have to say…
“We did a 7 day experience with Cuba 360 – Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad and Varadero. Engaged with Cubans throughout and learned tons. Cesar made it so outstanding, right down to learning how to make the very best mojito! Muchas muchas gracias and here’s to a positive future for the people of the US and Cuba!”
“If I could give Cuba 360 more starts I would. These guys go far beyond to make sure you have the best trip. I’m from South Carolina and had a ton of questions about being an American. Cesar was always very quick to provide insight and answer any questions we had…”
DIRECTLY FROM OUR INSTAGRAM FEED
We’ll be sharing a lot of great photos of our tours around Cuba. Check out the best travel pictures and behind the scenes shots taken by our Cuba 360 team.
Discover Cuba 🇨🇺,its unique people and culture 🎺.
Don't forget to check out our private🌴 and fully customizable tours 🔆